MEI’s in-house anechoic chambers have the following characteristics:
- Continuously adjustable angular resolution from 0.001 degrees to 360.000 degrees
- Frequency passband: 50 MHz through 26 GHz
- Accuracy and repeatability: under 1 dB. Our anechoic chambers are continuously self-calibrating, using proprietary MEI technology
- Simultaneous frequency measurements from 1 to 700, evenly or unevenly spaced
- Modes of operation: CW (Continuous Wave) Signal, CW Tracking, Peak Hold, Average and Intelligent Pulsed Signal acquisition (aperiodic or periodic)
- Polarization: up to 6 simultaneous polarizations per measurement, including HPOL, VPOL, any other LPOL (oblique), RHCP, LHCP & scalar energy
- All anechoic chamber measurements are stored in printed (B/W or color) and magnetic media. MEI is able to overplot measured and computer simulated antenna patterns. A measurement report, including radiation patterns may be e-mailed or uploaded onto our server for immediate client retrieval via the internet. We can provide measured data reports in almost any common vector and bitmap format (PDF, HPGL, GIF, JPEG, HTML, TIFF, etc.) and raw/processed measurement results in nearly all database & table standard ASCII DOS TEXT, Excel, Quatro Pro, Lotus, etc.